Buat baik berpada2, buat jahat jangan sesekali.

Dalam hidup ini, kau akan jumpa ramai orang.

Dan dalam banyak2 orang yg kau jumpa, pasti akan ada yg memberikan kesan yg membekas dalam kehidupan.

Bitter truth or sweet lies ?

So, this story is one of my experience bout life.

Story 1 :

It's all start when I was at matric. (cant tell where). I pass the selection to become surau comittee as surau affairs for the first year and its ok. But, later in second years as surau comittee, I got promoted to become vice President of surau comittee. And thats when things get pretty tough.

As a senior, we the elders of surau comittee consist of me & 2 sister being referred for many process & birocration system that related with our surau comittee programs. Owh not to forget, our nice ustad thats have high visions about it.

But then, it cause uneasy from our organization adviser herself. It is because many our surau comittee juniors referred to us not herself. And for unknown reason, the policies to make a program became more tight, for god sake.

One day, god want to show me the truth. I was strolling with my foster mother and she told me that the adviser had told her to not intervene with surau comittee.

For sure I was pretty shocked right there. Remembering what my foster mom had did but nothing, she just always took care of me.

Realize there was something wrong, I went to see my closer junior in our comittee. Nearly my tears want to fall of my cheek. He told me that the adviser was nice and like a mom to him. On that time, my heart was like torn apart 1000 times.

For a minute, I did not told what happen to me. Think of it, if I start a war with her, it may troubled my younger generation of surau comittee.

So, I start to stay away from surau comittee organization and the adviser. Well, I though that will be the best way to avoid a war that can bring more problems than goodness.

At last but not least, im still thought that I have choosed the best way. (wallahu a'lam, only god knows the best of the best.)

Theres no proof here for me to accused her because only the juniors had witness it. The screenshot of the adviser warning to my foster mom not with me. My foster mom dont wants my emotional got shackled during the exam.

And thats how the story how my trust in perempuan tudung labuh had changed for a lifetime. I used to think that they were good, polite and keeped and not like the rest that freehair or less but ermmm... idk.

So nasihat mak angkat,

"Biar orang buat kat kita, jangan kita buat kat orang"

Thats all for today,
insyAllah, will be continue on the other series of betrayal story.

Good_knight
Lelaki_Alpha95

Comments

Popular Posts